Rather than wait for calls from organizations I’ve contacted to come and speak to their people, I’m doing it myself. Why didn’t I think of this before? Well, mostly because the plan I have laid out is to start the groundwork while my daughter is still in school. After she graduates, I will be free to travel and speak anywhere on the planet. I named this group “Soul Transcenders.”
The first meeting, I shared a few stories and didn’t have a vision on the direction I wanted the meetings to go. After the first meeting, WHAM – it hit me!
I created a timeline of my life. The first 35 years of my life were complete chaos, dysfunction, and confusion. After my brief stint in counseling, I found my power and started living on the other side of crazy. It still took many years, but I continued to grow.
After I had my daughter, to no one’s fault, my growth completely stopped. I became a mom first and foremost. We dealt with her health issues for the first year. After that, I got involved with playdates and social groups to keep my “only child” socialized. This became my existence for around 12+ years.
I am so incredibly thankful for the one woman who created chaos and dysfunction in my adult life; the one who helped me walk away from this lifestyle. Without her, I would still be there peeing on my territory and fighting for my rightful place in the friend groups.
I walked away and privately mourned the loss of multiple, truly deep friendships; the friends I just knew would be by my side in my old age. After I had allowed this time to pass, OMG did the growth process return! As of this writing, I know all there is to know about having the best life possible! During my many years surrounded by friends and social gatherings, I got sick – a lot. I became a frequent visitor to the emergency room for crazy stupid reasons. I had anaphylaxis twice, horrible lung infections, ear infections, colds and other crap. Since I walked away and learned illness is something completely within my control, the two times I had something happen since then – I brought them on myself. I allowed stress and “overthinking” about disease to bring it on.
We never have to be sick – ever. It’s all within our power. Damn it feels good! If I ever feel even a slight tickle in my throat, I sit and examine what I am thinking about and what emotions are surfacing. After this, I can immediately diagnose what I am allowing to cause the stress. Then – I kick it to the curb.
I know all there is to know about having the best life possible!
Never before could I have imagined a life where you can be 100% happy, 100% of the time. There was a time when I didn’t know I had the power to make choices based on what I wanted, not to please others. You can go about your day feeling nothing but pure love for everything around you; from other people or animals to inanimate objects.
I have learned to “allow” the universe to unfold as it needs to. I “put out there” to the universe what I want and plan on doing; then I keep my eyes open and follow my gut as it takes me to the next place on my path. As my daughter’s math teacher said last year, “it’s not rocket surgery!” It’s all actually pretty easy. The thing is, you have to learn to release that which is heavy and holds you back – no matter what it is. For many, they would rather die in pain than make huge steps to create the necessary change.
I have learned to “allow” the universe to unfold as it needs to.
I am so excited that my story is finally getting out there. I have already met some beautiful souls who are there to listen and implement little nuggets of wisdom – and they are already experiencing huge wins! They are changing their stories.
Little nuggets to start your journey to complete control of your life and happiness:
- LOVE YOURSELF COMPLETELY! If and when you start feeling unconditional love for yourself, it will not only create the inward peace and harmony you want; it also emanates outward to everything around you. Everyone and everything will feel this peace within you.
- Let go of fear! With the programming we’ve received since we were young, we just know everything and everyone is “out to get us!” Work to rid yourself of this fear. If you love yourself and don’t think about any potential harm coming your way, it will remove the fear factor from your thinking. Feel love toward all who at one time may have been scary.
- Turn off the news! Nothing is more depressing than hearing all of the negative press 24/7. Turn it off! Merely glance at headlines, perhaps once a day if you have to, but don’t sit and actively listen. Go inside to your voice; don’t listen to that which is bringing our world down.
- Take at least 10 minutes each day to sit with yourself in silence and listen to you. You might be surprised what you learn from yourself. If you have more time – spend more time! Pay attention to your gut, not the thoughts trying to come into your head. Ironically, the more time you have to meditate, the more you prioritize and can remove many things from your “to do” list.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff. One little example… if there is a crazy driver zooming in and out of traffic, move to the slow lane and let him go around you. Trying to “resist” just creates more stress. “Allow” crazy to happen around you. Don’t let it change your mood or affect your day.
- Surround yourself with people who lift you up, not pull you down. Self-explanatory, sadly, this means family members as well. We cannot choose our family, but we can choose whether or not we let them affect our being. Yes, you have permission to walk away from any family member, friend or neighbor who is not healthy for you and your moving forward in life. Set boundaries and take care of yourself. Let them find someone else to bring down with them. There are plenty of people who can fill this role. You stay – you don’t grow.
- Accept “what is!” If you are in a negative life-situation at this time, work on simply accepting it for what it is. Know it is not who you are, nor does it define your future. Know it is merely what is at this time. When you work to accept what is, you allow better things to come to you. It changes your mood and your attitude. Use this tool in every aspect of your life. Strive for only acceptance, enjoyment, and enthusiasm for everything that you do.
The group I started is “Soul Transcenders.” A Soul Transcender is someone who came from a horrible childhood, like mine. Rather than live as a victim of our “story,” we let that story go and realize it was merely our life-situation long, long ago. Once you let the story that defined you go, you start transcending to a new life and a new way of thinking.
Letting the old story go is so much simpler than you can imagine. I am going to help you! Keep your eyes on this website. The registration for the Soul Transcender group will be up and running soon.